The Mythic Path Mastermind Group
Transforming Self, Transforming the World
Mastermind—a person who supplies the directing or creative intelligence for a project.
(Merriam-Webster dictionary, 2019).
A mastermind is a brilliant thinker with original ideas.*
The Mythic Path Mastermind Group is a three-month immersion into discovering the core patterns that hold you back from creating the life you want and recognizing the creative gifts you are meant to share with the world.
The mastermind group utilizes the Twelve Mythic Paths® framework along with accompanying support materials from Gary’s Soul Dynamics® Coaching program. This is a unique personal growth experience that emphasizes community through a live 3-day retreat in conjunction with an online community platform where participants can interact, share insights, ask questions, and keep in touch with each other. The combination of in-person activities, community, support videos, and bi-weekly online seminars accommodates the various ways participants need support to make positive change in their lives and in their communities. In addition to working with Gary privately with either weekly or bi-weekly sessions, participants have the option of going through the program with a “support buddy” for deepening accountability and enhancing the transformational process.
The Mythic Path Mastermind Experience
- The Soul Dynamics® Coaching Workbook
- The Soul Dynamics® Coaching SOS Manual
- The Soul Dynamics® Coaching Support Videos
- Clarke, G. (1956). The man who tapped the secrets of the universe. Waynesboro, VA: University of Science and Knowledge.
- Gendlin, E. (2007). Focusing. New York, NY: Bantam Dell.
- Rome, D. (2014). Your body knows the answer: Using the felt sense to solve problems, effect change, and liberate creativity. Boston, MA: Shambhala.
- Rosenberg, M. (2015). Nonviolent communication: A language of life, 3rd edition: Life-changing tools for healthy relationships. Encinitas, CA. Puddledancer Press.
© 2015-2021 Gary Jobe Ferguson